- How can this site enhance my business experience?
- Do I need to register or login?
- I've logged in. What do I do now?
- Why do my profile details/logo/portrait not appear?
- I don't want to receive emails from this system. What can I do?
- How do I book a meeting?
- I have received a meeting request in an email. What do I do next?
- How many meetings can I book?
- How many meeting requests can I accept?
- I'm unavailable for meetings at certain times. How can I stop other delegates requesting meetings at these times?
- How can I reschedule a meeting?
- How do I register for the conference?
- I've lost my password. What should I do?
- The website says it does not recognise my email address. Who should I contact?
- When should I book meetings?
- There's a company I really want to meet, but there are no more meetings available. Is there any other meeting option at the conference?
How can this site enhance my business experience?
On this website, you can search a directory of attendees and pre-book meetings with them online.
- Add or update your company's listing.
- Pre-request a meeting with any of the listed companies/attendees.
- Receive meeting requests from other companies
Do I need to register or login?
If you are registered for the conference, you will need to login on this site to edit your details (including your company profile), browse company entries and pre-request meetings. If you are not registered for the conference, please visit the conference website or contact Loida Trias email@example.com, phone +34932333949.
I've logged in. What do I do now?
- Check and update your company's listing - 'Account'
- Search for potential meeting partners - 'Search'
- Request meetings with your chosen targets
Note: you can search for a company or delegate name by typing in the first few letters in the Search box.
Why do my profile details/logo/portrait not appear?
- Pasting text from some word processing applications sometimes fails - try pasting into a simple text program first, then copying into the system
- Only upload images with filetype .gif, .jpg or .png, maximum size 1Mb (ideally less than 50Kb)
- After making changes, always click Save at the end of the page
I don't want to receive email alerts from this system. What can I do?
- Open your Account and click your name at the left of the page to open your personal details edit form
- Check the 'Disable emails' box
- Click Save at the end of the form
Messages sent to you by other users will appear in your main Messages area, and in threads in the Message tab of your meetings.
How do I book a meeting?
- Click 'Book meeting' next to the name of the attendee you wish to meet
- Follow the onscreen directions, check the meeting details
- Add a short message if required, and click Yes
An email is sent instantly to your meeting partner, requesting their confirmation. You will receive a copy of the email, and you can cancel the meeting at any time - if you click Decline, you will be given the option to type a short message to the other person.
I have received a meeting request in an email. What do I do next?
- Log in to the online scheduler homepage and click on any meetings awaiting your response
- Add a message (optional) and invite any colleagues you wish to join the meeting
- Click Confirm or Decline
An email is sent instantly to you and your meeting partner(s), informing them of your decision. Confirmed meetings will be automatically assigned a meeting place and added to your schedule.
How many meetings can I book?
There are no limits on the number of meetings you can book.
How many meeting requests can I accept?
You may accept all meeting requests. Please respond promptly in order to keep your schedule up to date, and as a courtesy to other delegates.
I'm unavailable for meetings at certain times. How can I stop other delegates requesting meetings at these times?
- Log in to the online scheduler and go to 'Schedule'
- Click the 'Available' link on any timeslots when you do not want to have meetings.
How can I reschedule a meeting?
Note: the Reschedule function is optional and may be switched on or off by the event manager at any time.
- Click the meeting entry on your Home or Schedule page to open it, and select the 'Reschedule' tab in the meeting management pane
- Click the Reschedule button within the pane, and select a new time from the available meeting slots.
- Complete the action by clicking the blue reschedule button. You can add a message to let the meeting participants know what you are doing.
Unconfirmed meetings will remain unconfirmed. If you are the recipient of a meeting request that you or your meeting partner has rescheduled, you will still need to confirm or decline it.
How do I register for the conference?
I've lost my password. What should I do?
Click 'Forgotten your password' on the scheduler homepage and follow the online instructions. The system will generate a new password and send it to you - once you have logged in you may change this password to one of your choice in 'Account'.
The website says it does not recognise my email address. Who should I contact?
Please contact Loida Trias firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +34932333949.
When should I book meetings?
As soon as possible! The online system gets busy in the days before the conference and by delaying your meeting bookings you may miss opportunities to meet with your priority targets.
There's a company I really want to meet, but its attendee has no more meeting times available. Is there any other meeting option at the conference?
There will be informal networking and a concierge desk at the event. Please contact Loida Trias email@example.com, phone +34932333949 who can help you arrange a meeting.